Thursday, June 15, 2006

Finally...

When I was deciding whether to go back a couple of months ago, the only thought stopping me was actually this: "what would people think of me?"

I didn't want people to think I am a quitter.

I don't want to think I am a quitter.

Then I remembered this. I don't live my life to please people. I don't wanna care what you think coz it is my life. It's simple but sometimes it's easier said than done, no?

I do what makes me happy.

So see you guys in a couple of days, where the sun shines every day, every year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Home again said...

Hey you! I am all for your coming back to Singapore! You are not a quitter lah. You went there and experience you wanted and now you want to come back home. What's wrong with that.

Welcome back!

That will means we can hang out the next time I am there. How's Cindy and Jolyn by the way? Their blogs have been stagnant for awhile

6/17/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hey yo! Glad to hear from you! It's not a BIG deal to make another decision that you think fit better now! I'm sure your family and bf will be very glad that you're coming home!

We're moving back to New York. Moving next wed (28th)

6/17/2006 6:57 AM  
Blogger kallaboo said...

Oh who cares what people think??

Welcome Home!!! :)

karen

6/17/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I am sooooo glad I am home too! and not too late!!!!! :D

Jolyn is good and fine in Shanghai. Funny that I left just as she was moving up. But we are at different places, figuratively, at the moment. :)

I don't know how Cindy is, but I think she is more than fine resting at home. :)

6/18/2006 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home