Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I need to sleep

1. Call me. . .
...whatever you want.

2. what are you listening to right now?
Typing sounds in the newsroom.

3. what was the last thing you ate?
Peanut butter crackers and instant cereal.

4. if you were a crayon, what colour would you be right now?
Purple.


5. how is the weather right now?
Quite warm I think.


6. last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom.

7. favourite drink?
Hot - teh si. Cold - ginger ale


8. favourite alcoholic drink?
Gin and tonic. No, Midori 7-up. No, Malibu Orange.


9. favourite sport?
Still looking but top contender now - rock climbing.

10. hair colour?

Black.

11. eye colour?
Black

12. favourite band?
None; I love them all.

13. favourite months?
Those at the end of the year.

14. favourite foods?
Spicy!

15. last movie you watched?
The Matrix Revolutions.

16. favourite day of the year?
Christmas Eve.

17. what was your favourite toy as a child?
Dungeons and Dragons.

18. chocolate or vanilla?
Strawberry.

19. favourite smell?
Someone who has just showered with something nice.

20. who inspires you?
People who have overcome odds.

21. number of keys on your key ring?
what key ring?

22. favourite days of the week?
Believe it or not, Monday...and Friday.


***

I'm feeling so weird now.

I can't describe it. I think it's restlessness + impatience + worry + surprise + excitement + wistfulness. It's just a jumble.

It's the inability to pin down what exactly it is that I need because there are just too many options.

It's the fear of making the wrong decision and the consequences that come with that.


It's not knowing what's going to happen in the next month and if I'll be able to cope.

I need to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home