Saturday, August 06, 2005

What have I been missing?

A friend surprised me the other day by saying that I deserve to be happier...to which I said, "Everyone deserves to be happier.'' But I know what the person was getting at...

If you're reading this, I just wanna say that I am happy. This is the happiest I've been in a long, long while, and perhaps it's coz I've found something amazing, good for me, and makes me wanna shout from the top of a building and go whoooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Work has always been satisfying in a not-too-frantic sorta way and I've always been contented and cheerful and able to be happy doing my own thing, but this just makes everything so much better. Yes, it's been under four months and things look real rosy and pretty now, but I know we can only get stronger and better. I don't know what will happen to us or if we'd be together in six months - when I'm freezing my ass off in Shanghai - or six years - when, oh, whatever - but we're going to die trying. That's all we're promising each other.

And that's enough, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home