Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A new place, a new beginning

So I've been back for 4ish days and things still feel a little weird.

I rearranged the furniture in my room to make it look more spacious. I threw out a lot of junk (it's great to know how little I actually NEED to get by) and now there's a tiny nook where I can put a teevee/dvd player/ps2/xbox thing/fish tank.

I still have a week off from work and will be starting at the old place next Wednesday. I'll probably ease into it in 3 seconds coz the people are the same and the work will be pretty much the same.

In the meantime, there are errands to run and stuff to do. Guess there is no better way to adjust than by plunging right in, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

welcome back...i mean to singapore, not KL.

:)

6/29/2006 4:10 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Thank you! :)

6/29/2006 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home