Wednesday, August 02, 2006

She's in fashion...

I normally really don't care much about fashion. I like simple, sensible stuff but I think this is sorta fun.

If you could only shop at one store, what would it be?
Regardless of budget? Harvey Nichols.

You wouldn't be caught dead wearing something from which store?
Hmmm...Hang Ten?

You're given a thousand dollars and can only spend it on ONE thing. What would it be?
A good leather bag.

You're given the opportunity to have a famous designer revamp your entire wardrobe. Who would you choose?
Zac Posen

Do you have a friend you'd gladly switch wardrobes with? Who is it? Why? Why not?
mmmmm not really...we have our own styles.

Name one store you want to win a $5000 shopping spree at.
Harvey Nichols lor.

Is there an actress/singer/famous person whose wardrobe you admire immensely? Who is it?
I really like what Mischa Barton is doing, though I don't like her at all. Weird, rite?

Name one article of clothing you'd do anything (or nearly anything) to own?
Hmm nothing, really. Does a bag count? I really really really really really wanted to Mulberry Roxanne bag.

Ever saved up several months' worth of allowance (or paychecks) for one thing? What was it?
No la. The only thing I have saved up (several months' worth of salary) for was my Master's education. I took a year off work and paid for it myself, something I am immensely proud of.

Ever had a friend comment on a fashion faux pas of yours? What was it?
Nope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home