Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To do or not...

Hello!!!!! Yes I have been away for a while and I still haven't posted pictures from our Cambodia trip. I should just stop making promises, shouldn't I?!!?!?!?!?

Anyhoooo let's just say that it has been an emotional roller-coaster for the past couple of weeks. I'm too tired to elaborate. Right now, there's a big question for us to answer: to move in together or not?

I'm too tired to think or write. All I can say is: why do I sabotage the best thing I've got going?

Do you think it has got anything to do with my screwed-up childhood, or my supposed liberal upbringing, or inherent insecurity, or the need for attention, or my not wanting to get (too) hurt?

I need help. Or a beer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Home again said...

hi there! Finally! Have been going to and fro your blog for a while waiting for new entries.

I vote for "Why Not."

And I think you may be afraid that moving in will change your relationship in negative ways.

Just a guess.

Whatever it is, All the best!

9/08/2006 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it depends. It is always a bit stressful in the beginning as you try to figure out how to live together. Then if it works out, brilliant. If it doesn't, at least you didn't get married first.

9/09/2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I hesitate to write...but realize I shouldn't. Cos it'll be such an "un-friend-ly" thing to do to keep silent. You'd know my thoughts. =) Cos I care for you.

9/10/2006 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home