Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas "hangover"

I hope everyone had a great Xmas weekend. I did. Played games, ate a lot, didn't drink any alcohol (yay), saw friends, drove around a bit and saw bits of Singapore I never knew existed. It was really nice and easy, just the way I like it. I just wish it wasn't so wet.

Anyhoo, I am now between jobs, and I can't wait for the new year to begin. It's gonna be great. And I only have a couple of things I wanna do next year: learn to cook, brush up on my Japanese, and possibly, play the piano again. I have one at home that I never touch. That's a little sad.

So if I don't write again before that (oh but I'm sure I'll have an obligatory ""Here's what I learnt in 2006"" note...), here's a great 2007 to everyone. CHEERS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Home again said...

Hey there!!! I am a little behind here as I have not been on line for a while.. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I get the goosebumps when I read the fiance bit. I am so happy for you. Glad that you two are getting the kind of union you want. instead of what the folks want! ALl the best!

1/02/2007 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home