Thursday, April 28, 2005

Change and circumstance

Listening to: Stina Nordenstam's And She Closed Her Eyes

Yesterday shall go down in history as one of the weirdest days of my life.

Maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic, even by my standards; there have been more emotional episodes and there'll be more to come, but yesterday was certainly one of the most memorable days.

And it was all because of a telephone conversation.

I hesitate to say too much coz I don't want the whole thing to blow up in my face - I know, I'm such an awful pessimist - but I'm quite excited, quite happy and overwhelmed.


Ok, now to come back down to earth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Home again said...

TEASER! What! What! What!??

4/28/2005 5:59 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Cannot say la!!!

4/28/2005 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home