Thursday, May 05, 2005

Jac saved my day

What a tiring, tedious day.

Excuse me, but I just had to say that.

I scampered to the Istana in the rain and was barred at the gate coz I went to the wrong gate and couldn't get a cab to go to the other gate in time to make it for the briefing on the president's funeral and got there half an hour late and was so bloody embarrassed when I walked into a room with 20 people but thank God no one really bothered but I still felt sheepish and thought that the briefing was a waste of a perfectly good day and I had to go back to the office, yes, in the rain, and had to go to another silly event at 8pm but thank God I had good company and it was short but there was no story and now I am back at the office.

On the other hand, it was sooooooooo nice to see Jac again after so long. We've made a pact to celebrate our birthdays together in September. Heh. That's something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home