Friday, April 29, 2005

My iPod....

THE UNIMAGINABLE HAS HAPPENED.

There was no warning, no hint, no indication.

But a couple of songs into my daily session with my beloved iPod, it stopped playing.

I was aghast, frightened and most of all, pissed off.


It is only 4 months old, for goodness' sake.


The folks at the Apple store at Wheelock Place said there's nothing to be done except to send the baby to the manufacturer...which means that I probably won't see it again for another two weeks.


D-A-M-M-I-T.

I can survive without my phone, but I am not sure I can cope without my iPod.

What am I going to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

Ipod has some problem with the batt...ie, when the batt expires, the whole thingy has to be thrown out of the window...or wherever that is higher.

lets nope that is not nessasary.

4/29/2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Oh trust me, Albert. I am a card-carrying member of the Singapore National Library Board. If there's one thing I love as much as playing and listening to music, it's reading. =)

4/30/2005 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home