Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How to...


Today I had four bylines in the paper. In a layman's terms, that means I wrote four stories yesterday, and they are by no means chop-chop jobs.

So yesterday was one helluva tough, long day - aside from a 30-min run with Joyce and Sivan at MacRitchie in the evening - it was just one job after another. It doesn't help that I have somehow woke up with a bad cough on Tuesday which seemed to have developed overnight. How strange.

In any case, Baby had to stay late too so we managed to leave the office at the same time yesterday and we got home and shared a beer and we spoke of the current state of our jobs and Shanghai.

I could tell he was tired and down and frustrated with certain things, but he was the trouper that he is, supportive and encouraging and excited for me.

So now I need to be the same for him, but I am not sure I know how.

So girls, tell me what to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yes, it's absolutely mad.

9/02/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger Home again said...

Just being there with him is the best you are giving him

9/03/2005 5:49 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I think you're right, sweetie. Sometimes, there's only so much you can do for someone. All struggles are private.

9/05/2005 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home