Monday, October 03, 2005

Criticising vs whining

Since I am a you-know-what, perhaps my blog should be full of insightful, hard-hitting commentaries on what's happening in the world today...or, more appropriately, in Singapore la.

I've, however, decided that I really should write whatever f I wanna write during my time outside work - which is super precious to me, lor - as I spend most of my waking moments reading about/keeping up with what's happening in the world/Singapore already.

I enjoy news, but I enjoy other things too.

Most of us you-know-whats - especially those who work for a certain organisation - end up not having much of a life outside the office. We talk about news all the time, talk about the government all the time...and because most of us enjoy this, we have to remind ourselves that we should have lives besides the ones we lead in the office for 50 hours a week.

So I'll leave the criticising - which most of the time turns out to be people just whining about bad stuff that other people do to them - to those who do it better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home