Monday, September 12, 2005

It's not so bad turning 29


My booty from The Boyfriend 09.05

See? I said it.

I am officially 29 - yesterday, actually - and it feels pretty damn good, the truth be told.


No more pretending to be someone else. No more trying to prove anything to anybody. No more giving a damn about people who don't matter.

This is about me and the people I love. And that is the way it should be.

I got more booty from friends, including lunch/coffee/cake treats, books, clothes and best of all, lotsa well wishes coming in through text messages through the day.

I got the speakers for my iPod. Woooohoooo! (Once a geek, always a geek). And I don't wear jewelry - he knows it - but I'd wear this. Forever.


Will I be posting a note on feeling good about turning 2-10 in a year's time? I'm not sure but I think so.

In the meantime, here's to youth, beauty and wisdom. (uh, private joke. Heh)

4 Comments:

Blogger Home again said...

GREAT BIRTHDAY STASH YOU GOT!!!

9/20/2005 3:11 AM  
Blogger TriStupe said...

happy birthday jean...

mine is not due until two months later.
;-)

9/20/2005 5:35 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yeah it's great! :-)

9/20/2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Thanks Stupe!!!

9/20/2005 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home