Sunday, September 04, 2005

I think too much

Ok, here's the deal. I think I'm rather efficient at work. I managed to write three stories today.

I also happen to think that I'm rather efficient at creating a private hell for myself. I tend to over-analyse things, pick up on people's little remarks, gestures and looks and read too much into them.

And on the rare occasions I do voice my concerns, insecurities and fears, I end up thinking I was really silly to have felt or thought that way coz most of the time, I end up being wrong. There may be some hideous people out there, but most people are ok.

So what do I do? I hug my pillow real tightly and I sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't stop thinking. The world needs more thinkers!

9/30/2005 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home