Saturday, October 08, 2005

Withdrawal symptoms

I have to be at a church wedding at Jurong West in about two hours and I've rehearsed what I am going to say when people ask me how I am related to the newly-weds.

"Her sister married my brother,'' I'd say.

I think that's better than, "Her sister is my sister-in-law."

P.S. Gripe about the amount of admin/paper work that's gotta be done before leaving for Shanghai - so much to fuss over and so many people at HR/Finance/Admin to talk to - and each person keeps referring you to someone else - but so little to show for it! urgh urgh urghhhhhhhhh

P.P.S. Advice - don't date someone from the same office. (But you already know that) Might be thrilling in the beginning to catch a glimpse of your sweetie in action and your heart might skip a beat whenever you see him/her, but after a while it gets weird if you don't have breathing space to not see each other. I donno how others do it. For now, though, it's super super nice and I still go hubba hubba whenever he appears.

hubba hubba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home