Sunday, November 27, 2005

Day 7 and what a week it's been

My nights are filled with shopping for the house, thoughts of shopping for the house, and wondering what I can do to settle in. Any tips? I don't feel brave enough to venture out much yet, and there's hardly time anyway. How long will it take for me to feel like this is home? In the meantime, there's work. For the first time in my life, I can write pretty much anything I want (and push for the story to be printed) and I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

On a lighter, happier note, Baby and I have been talking on the phone everyday and it's good. I've also been meeting people and going out, so...yeah, it'll get better. I hope to feel like myself again.

4 weeks to Xmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

how's the apartment coming along?

12/02/2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Hello! It's not bad. I'm slowly feeling at home. Slowly...:)

12/02/2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger TriStupe said...

it'll take time to sink it all in. Can understand.

12/07/2005 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home