Saturday, December 17, 2005

A brief appearance

Somehow, blogger is not difficult to get into but blogspot is. You guys know what I mean. So I can't really read the stuff you guys leave on my little talkbox or respond to your comments promptly.

SORRY!!

So stupe, yes I know caffeine is direutic, i.e. it makes your body lose water but your body responds by keeping as much water as possible, i.e. retains water, see?????

Anyways, has it really been four weeks? Weeee how time flies. The first couple of weeks crawled by coz even the very ritual of going to work was difficult.

2 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

Jean,

yes, that make sense...but if you drink more water, the body will know that it doesn't need to retain water as much, hence, flushing out all the toxic...

but do it slowly, drinking too much water might kill you, as it dilutes all the essential salt.

i've done drinking 9liters of water in a day, and my skin cleared up!

oh well, that doens't make me turn into any of the hongkong superstar though. ;-)

12/22/2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

9 litres?! tat's crazy

12/25/2005 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home