Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Finish me

1. My ex is: nice but so wrong
2. Maybe I should: quit my job
3. I love: being with my friends and family

4. I don't understand: why people are so mean sometimes
5. I lose: my patience too often
6. People say I'm: flaky
7. Love is: too far away
8. Somewhere, someone is: making a difficult choice
9. I will always: be myself
10. Forever is: right here, right now
11. I never want to: be bitter
12. I think the current US President: don't think much about him
13. When I wake up in the morning: I want to smile
14. My past was: interesting, but over
15. I get annoyed when: people are rude
16. Parties are for: having fun!

17. My dog is: at home and missed terribly
18. My cat is: waiting to happen
19. Kisses are the best when: they are heartfelt
20. Tomorrow: will be a better day
21. I really want: to feel safe

22. I have low tolerance for people who: are obnoxious and rude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home