Sunday, July 16, 2006

Grin and bare it

So work has been a little bit blah. I guess we're just in a quiet period and I keep forgetting the fact that I've only been back here for 3 weeks! It sure feels longer than that. Why am I in a rush to do more, ASAP?

In any case, someone said I probably need to be psyched by my life outside the office, so that that enthusiasm would trickle to my work life. How true, and how no-brainer. I think I know it, it's just a bad case of inertia and a mild case of the moving-back blues. (If I keep talking about my mini mid-life crisis, I'm going to have a mini mid-life crisis, right? So I'll stop talking about it. Coz if I look at the facts coolly and take away my moodiness and the emotional shit, life IS pretty good!) Oh, and PMS too. boo.

So I've slowly made a list of things I'm going to do - egged on as well by the fact I'm turning 30 in less than 8 weeks - and I've started taking little steps, and I must say I am psyched!
It's going to be soooo awesome. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home