Monday, September 11, 2006

I gotta re-register my IC now

Ok, I've been so incredibly lazy but I don't know why. I guess it's coz I've been incredibly moody and lethargic and lackadasical too! Was just in a kind of rut and funk. But I think it's high time I got out of it. It's all in the bloody head.

And thanks, guys, for your messages. I'm still thinking about it, but I probably won't do it....

Today feels like any other day, mainly coz I've been angsty and "struggling" with it for so long!! I'll spare you guys the "what I have learnt and achieved in the past 30 years" sorta entry. heh. But I really think the next few years will be better than the past few years (and not because some fortune-teller told me so).

Here's to another 30 years.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

So it's a Happy Birthday??

Er...sorry for the silly que...do we need to re-register our IC? oops.

9/11/2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yes! Thanks! :p it was yesterday...

I got a letter from the govt telling me to re-register my IC coz I am turning 30. Apparently it's coz the picture on the old IC was taken when we were, what, 17???

9/12/2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

i c...i just realized your birthday is sep 11...what a date. =)I guess I don't need to change because I changed mine 3 years back when I got married...

9/12/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yes, what a date. I was stuck at home, down with chickenpox 5 years ago.

9/13/2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Home again said...

happy birthday too! (slightly belated)

IC? That means I will have to change mine soon. Hmmm..

9/16/2006 3:26 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

To Ann and Rita: If you didn't get a notification from the government, you don't need to, I guess. :)

9/17/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home