Sunday, May 08, 2005

My puppy!


Say hi!!!! 05.05

Say hello to the newest member of the family!

He's 3 months old, likes to chew on things and is oh-so-adorable.

Yeap, we finally went and bought a puppy after months of merely saying we would, and the decision on which to bring home was easy coz this little rascal just stole our hearts.

Even mom's. She had protested right up to the second we stepped out of the house. You should see her now.

The pup's still getting used to the place, but he'll be scampering around soon enough. heh.

That's him, sitting at my door. Check out the tiny tennis ball and bone in the background. So cute!

Drats. I've turned into one of them mothers who can't stop going "coochie, coochie" and talking about their babies.

It took a dog to bring out the maternal instinct in me.

2 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

i have 2 dogs. one passed away last month.

5/10/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Oh noooooo I'm so sorry to hear that. =( I'd be so broken-hearted.

5/10/2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home