Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Someone up there...

...is smiling down upon me.

I've never had it tough.

Though I don't always end up getting what I want, I think - in the words of someone who is a little wiser and older - I've turned out ok, mostly by just being myself.

I don't plan.
I don't try to control everything.
I just let it roll.

And it's amazing how things turn out when you do that.

Right now, I'm just happy that I didn't get some things I wanted, that I ruined certain things by being a control freak and that I did those things for me - coz this, this state, is where I want to be. I know that now.

I've found the one thing that would make me stay.

And that's exactly why I am going.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to make a decision to go or not go, just don't escape.

6/22/2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

That's a rather strange response. Are you a friend? Coz even strangers will leave me a calling card.

In any case, thanks for the comment, just wish it had been made under more appropriate circumstances.

6/22/2005 8:53 AM  
Blogger Home again said...

You lost me. You found the thing to make you stay and you are leaving?

Why?

Cause he will be there for you even after you go?

6/22/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I don't know. October I reckon...I'm freaking out!

6/23/2005 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home