Friday, June 17, 2005

This is a day well wasted

Well done...

I did nothing but faff around the house while having a mask on, play the piano for a bit, bring the dog for a hair cut which cost me $50, rent a couple of DVDs of movies that will never be screened here - Garden State and I Love Huckabees - and come home and faff around some more.

That's my ideal day off from work. Indulgent and pointless. Rather well done, I say.

And the Reverend agrees.

As a side note, I know people read my blog so how come no one is asking me 4 questions??? I promise to return the favour!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

1. I'd be straight.

2. My boss AND married???? I'd leave. Shucks. Maybe. Seriously. I'd leave.

3. I can deal. It doesn't freak me out.

4. Pearls. I don't like diamonds.

6/19/2005 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home