Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A fork

When it's cold, dark, wet outside and you're essentially alone in a strange new city, it's easy to start thinking funny thoughts and get paranoid. That's what's happening to me now.

It's easy to forget the good things you had, the sweet wonderful things he said and all the great times you spent together.

It's easy to pick a fight just because you want attention, you want to know he remembers you and you end up creating a crack for no good reason other than insecurity. It's stupid yes and irrational, but oh so real.

And that, my dear friends, is suicide.

I know this but I can't help it. I am feeling lost and although it's getting better, there's nothing I want more than to be back home with him. It's probably politically incorrect to say this but why lie to myself? I don't wanna look "successful and all together" for the world to see yet be sad inside...coz no one else is going to be there when I miss him.

So what do I do? Do I go home? Do I wait?

I have no idea.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

=(

1/12/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Hmm.... Winter depression?

Have at hand lots of orange juice, nuts, sweets, cheese in your fridge.

Go for a sunshiny ski vacation.

1/13/2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger Home again said...

Hello! Cheer up. Like Sylvia said, it could be winter depression. Let's wait and see. If you feel this way for the next one month, then maybe you should do something about it.

1/13/2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger coralmarine said...

Poor thing. I'm of no help cos i'm the very sticky kind. So I shall keep my mouth shut than to depress you further. Be strong and do things to distract yourself. It helps.

1/13/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger coralmarine said...

Just to share my experience, when he had to be away for 3wks, I do up a small waterfall corner, painted a set of outdoor furniture, sew a lamp shade to keep myself sane.

1/13/2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home