Thursday, January 05, 2006

What a difference a meal makes

I was feeling seriously seriously depressed on Wednesday AND a good half of today. I'm generally a cheerful person, but you know how sometimes you can feel irrationally sad and hopeless even when all signs and evidence say that things are going really swimmingly??? I was feeling that everything was to shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and that Daryl is cheating on me and that I'm going to lose my job when my editors discover how I am actually a fraud and I'm going to lose EVERYTHING DAMNED THING.

I just couldn't snap out of it...

...until now.

The cure? A pitcher of sangria, BBQ prawns, mozzarella and tomato salad, garlic sauteed mushrooms and chorizo.

I'm going to a tapas bar when I next feel blue.

2 Comments:

Blogger coralmarine said...

Hee, sounds so familiar. Sometimes, for no known reason just feel negative and at times something really small can help us snap outta it. Keep smiling!

1/06/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Thanks girl! :)

1/12/2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home