Sunday, January 08, 2006

What I learned in 2005

That my instincts are generally correct and I should listen to them more often
That I always underestimate myself and undershoot
That it's ok to be alone sometimes
That it's fine not to see people you don't wanna see
That I usually make a bigger deal about things than necessary
That things are usually not as bad as I make them out to be
That the ideas about how I wanna live my life has changed and I can create new things for myself
That this year shall be a year of discovery and change
That it's going to be fine

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

I did learn a lot of things from reading your blog too (and other blogs).

How to be happy sometimes and how to make other people happy.

1/10/2006 3:23 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I think that's the greatest lesson we can learn. :)

1/12/2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home