Monday, October 17, 2005

Puff

Here's the thing: D smokes.

Or more accurately, used to.

For it has been more than three weeks since he touched his last cigarette.

While I am awfully proud that he's quit, I had nothing to do with it; I didn't tell him to stop and he didn't do it for me.

I'm not one of them girls who nags about stuff like that. I figured, sure, it's not a nice habit but you gotta let the guy be himself and not cramp his style. And besides, I don't really givva shit; it doesn't really say anything about a person. When he asked me if I minded his smoking the first time he lit up in front of me, I said: "I don't care. Just don't let me breathe in the thing.'' Ha. But I do think that buying a pack of cigarettes is a fantastic waste of $11. There's a lot of stuff you can do instead with that money.

And food is supposed to taste better too, if you don't smoke. I think that's enough reason not to pick up the habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home