Friday, January 27, 2006

Have you ever written a personal ad?

  • I am a woman
  • age 29 and counting
  • location Shanghai
  • country China
  • occupation word hack
  • education Master's degree
  • star sign Virgo
  • relationship status single but not available
  • have children no
  • want children don't know, but don't think so
  • height 162cm
  • weight 47kg
  • hair colour dark
  • eye colour dark
  • cigarettes no
  • booze just occasionally
  • drugs have tried but don't do it regularly
  • last great book I read all the trouble in the world, pj o'rourke
  • most humbling moment oh there were too many
  • favourite on-screen sex scene how about...the many scenes of jane march and tong leung in the lover
  • celebrity I resemble most who knows
  • best/worst lie I've ever told I'm sick and can't go out
  • if I could be anywhere at the moment the beach at krabi, thailand
  • the five items I can't live without my music, my notebook, my big pillow, my family and my man
  • fill in the blanks broad shoulders are sexy, but a sense of humour is sexier
  • in my bedroom, you'll find books, CDs, photos, me
  • why you should get to know me see above
  • what I am looking for love, affinity, respect, lust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home