Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One thing's for sure

A long-distance relationship is tough.

When you look around you and see options and people you could be going out with, you may start wondering why you're hanging on to something so...uncertain and which makes you feel insecure.

That's when you decide tt's too tough, you want someone to be there physically for you so you get distracted, date, move on...

It's not easy. I'm not a saint. And sometimes, you feel so distant from him you can't find things to say. But other times, you talk and talk and can't stop and you remember how you fell in love in the first place. And people ask me out and what do I say? I say no, thanks. Maybe a coffee, but I'm not interested.

So what's the verdict? Two months into this, and I'm still pretty damned certain about this. I think this may be the difference between a good thing and a sure thing.

And I've got both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home