Tuesday, March 22, 2005

No Dashboard Diva for you


What a doll

I mounted the curb.

Twice.

I don't know how I did it, because it never once happened in my entire driving career.

If there were someone who was more bewildered than I was, it was my instructor, who kept shaking his head and saying, "how come like that?"

I don't know, dude.

So, now, I gotta put up with public transport for an unknown period of time before I have another go at getting the right to drive legally.

sighhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear. would be a while before seeing the dashboard diva then. hug

3/22/2005 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I know...sob sob...I don't know which makes me more upset...not getting the dashboard diva or the license.

3/23/2005 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dashboard diva is cute. i'll go for it and have other people drive me around. anyhowz, try again girl. you can do it. go girl go girl! muaks!

3/24/2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Awwwwww thanks sweetie! No idea who you are, but thanks!!!!

3/25/2005 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home