Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What would I do...


Gettin' ready for dancin' 02.05

...without my talented wonderful friends?

As I have no aptitude whatsoever for photography, I have been procrastinating on this downloading shit. I also have no cable to transfer the data, hence.

But a friend told me this week that there is a thing called a card reader, which will let your PC read the data on your CF card and transfer this data, otherwise known as downloading.

sheeeeeesh I am such a nerd.

So now I am a happy camper, because I have pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey!! I luv this pic!
Really can feel the "shake shake ur butt" in it ;p
Where r other copies my dear?

3/19/2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

hey...yes, lemme send you the rest.

3/20/2005 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home