Monday, March 28, 2005

The PM and I - the Fokker story


We're runnin' away in this

I really should be packing but I think I perform best under stress so the plan is to wake up tomorrow morning to the alarm, grab a shower, throw everything in a big bag, call for a cab and be at Changi Airbase by 9.30am.

And today is a relatively productive day too. Played tennis in the morning before starting work, finished my column, the supplement cover story - "BYE BYE SBA!" - a 25cm curtain-raiser (who's the one who came up with a term like that?) to the trip tomorrow, did some background research on Indochina, booked my
coach ticket to KL on Friday, collected the laptop and went for a 5k run. phew. I even had time for a bite with D at the KFC near the office - staffed entirely by the hearing-impaired, which I find so cool. I'll start using initials to denote people who shall remain anonymous for now, for whatever reason.

About the Fokker....my male colleagues have been very happy to tell me horror stories about it, though I secretly wonder how many of them have actually been on one. They say it's noisy and cold and bumpy, so I'm going to grab a lot of sleep tonight coz it's straight to business and all the way when we land at 2pm tomorrow.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, have a good week, everyone! I'll try posting pictures when I get back on Thu evening...see you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home