Thursday, March 24, 2005

Indochina!

29 Mar Singapore - Vientiane ETD xx hrs ETA xx hrs
30 Mar Vientiane -
Yangon ETD xx hrs ETA xx hrs
31 Mar Yangon -
Phnom Penh ETD xx hrs ETA xx hrs
31 Mar Phnom Penh - Singapore ETD xx hrs ETA xx hrs


How's this for a first trip with the head of the state?

Well, technically, I am not going with him, but as part of his entourage, but what the heck, I'll be travelling in a military plane for the first time in my life and visiting three countries in three days.

May I just say...

Woooooo hoooooooo!

5 Comments:

Blogger La Nuage said...

sounds fun, tiring but fun....

3/24/2005 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh hoooooo!

3/24/2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yeah...no idea what to expect, but I'll bring my ixus and take lotsa pictures so you guys can take a look. I do hope to get a little bit of time for sight-seeing.

3/25/2005 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool gal!!!
Feel so excited for you...;p
Take lotsa lotsa pictures ya~~

3/26/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Hi sweetie! Yeap! I will...I hope I am not too worn out by the end of it for Kinabalu!

3/27/2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home