Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Did you know...

Seeing how Angela and Jolyn have picked up on the silly quizzes and flobblebox, here's another entirely useless but very revealing quizzlet, just for fun.

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
It has to be
Abba, but the tunes are just so goddem catchy.

2. what do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
Usually something bad for me like chocolate or ice cream.

3. what is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Something in which the hero or heroine dies.

4. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Erm...I want to be taller, but I don't think we have surgery for that. Yet.

5. do you have a completely irrational fear?
All my fears are totally reasonable and entirely rational.

6. what is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I start looking around. And fidgeting.

7. are you a pyromaniac?
No. Fireworks fascinate me, though...

8. so you have too many love interests?
No.

9. do you know anyone famous?
What do you mean, famous?

10. describe your bed:
My favourite place in the world.

11. are you spontaneous or planned?
Half-half.

12. who would play you in a movie?
Jessica Alba. I wish. If you can think of someone, let me know!

13. do you know how to play poker?
Yes.

14. what do you carry with you at all times?
My wallet, my phone, my ipod.

15. what do you miss most about being a kid?
Being stupid. Erm, wait a minute...

16. are you happy with your given name?
I used to want a two-name name, like Angeline Josephine, but I got stuck with this. And yeah, I think I'm happy with it now.

17. how much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year?
Not much, but the more, the better of course.

18. what color is your bedroom?
White walls for now...

19. what was the last song you were listening to?
White Flag, Dido


20. have you ever been in a play?
A few times.

21. have you ever been in love?
...

22. do you talk a lot?
Think so.

23. do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Most of the time.

24. do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Why would they?

25. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I'm mean only to people who deserve it.

26. do you spend more time with your boyfriend or your friends?
N.A.

27. what is your ideal marriage location?
Doesn't really matter, as long as he - and the people I love - are present and having a blast.

28. which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The guitar.

29. favorite fabric?
Cotton.

30. something you love and hate?
Food you mean?? Or what?

31. what kind of bedding do you use?
300-count cotton sheets.

32. what's the one language you want to learn?
Spanish.

33. how do you eat an apple?
I eat it.

34. what do you order at a bar?
Gin & tonic.

35. have you ever pierced your body parts?
Ears don't count, right?

36. do you have tattoos?
No.

37. do you drive a stick?
Yes.

38. favorite trait of the opposite sex?
A cracking sense of humour.

39. what's one trait you hate in a person?
Lack of respect.

40. what kind of watch do you wear?
A men's Seiko Chronograph.

41. most frivolous purchase?
I'm quite restrained when it comes to shopping.

42. do you consider yourself materialistic?
No.

43. what are you best at cooking?
Greens.

44. favorite writing instrument?
Stabilo blue ball-points.

45. do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
I like playing the supporting role.

46. would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Only for a costume party.

47. what's one car you will never buy?
A
Proton?

48. what kind of books do you like to read?
Anything that's well written. I read to check out the style sometimes, not for the story.

49. if you won the lottery, what would you do?
I'd buy a house.

50. burial or cremation?
Cremation.

51. how many online journals do you read regularly?
A few.

52. what's one thing you're a loser at?
Erm...

53. if you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I just don't bother.

54. do you cry in front of your friends?
The close ones.

56. what's one thing you like to do alone?
Quite a few things. Daydream, read, write, listen to my music, play the piano, run...

57. are you a giver or a taker?
A bit of both.

58. when's the last time you cried?
A month ago.

59. favorite communication method?
Face to face

60. how many drinks before you're tipsy?
3 or 4.

61. do you think you're cute?
Cute??? What do you mean, cute?

62. do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
No.

3 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

item no. 47: I agree with you, 150%. LOL...

and sorry for barging in..was just blog hopping and found your blog.

You do wall climbing as well?

4/29/2005 7:45 PM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Hahahaha no worries the more the merrier! =)

I see you are from Malaysia. I must say that Proton Gen 2 is really quite nicely designed! I'd consider buying it if it weren't so expensive here!!

4/30/2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

I haven't been climbing in a long while and I don't really fancy wall climbing coz it's just not the same. =)

But we don't get decent rock in Singapore. =(

4/30/2005 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home