Friday, March 25, 2005

It's the long weekend!


A room with a view 03.05

Good morning!

This is what I see everyday from my bedroom window. I think it isn't too shabby. I don't see cars, traffic lights, tall buildings. It's almost perfect. In the evenings, families and couples will be walking their dogs and kids will be mucking about in the playground. It really is rather nice.

Last night, I turned down a couple of launch-party invitations - just didn't feel like it, a few years ago, I would have pounced on them - although I know that would make me look antisocial, but I really can't be arsed. I think I've mastered the art of saying "no" to certain things. There aren't enough hours in a day to get most things done properly, so why torture yourself by turning up for things to see people you care little about and who properly care as little about you? So I ended up going for a run with Andy, and coming home to see that mom had cooked a nice simple vegetarian meal. Then I scampered into bed for some reading and dozed off round about midnight.

It's the Good Friday long weekend and I don't have very many plans at all. I just want to kick back and smell the roses. But here are some...
1. Farewell drinkies at Blue Bar, and maybe Zouk after
2. Brunch with Andy
3. Yoga
4. Head to
Siloso and Coast
5. Play pool
6. Coffee with Deepa
7. Picnic at
Labrador Park

Have a good one, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home