Wednesday, May 11, 2005

On top of the world

Listening to: Almost Famous soundtrack

I'm exhausted from a long day at work. I need a shower badly. And tomorrow will be another tough one.


But I don't think I've felt this happy in a long, long time.


I'm starting to feel that maybe, just maybe, things are slowly falling into place for me here.

As I told HM, it's impossible to achieve anything enduring or worthwhile if I keep moving and changing, just for the thrill of experiencing something new.

Perhaps that's something I've gotta learn - that in order to get to the good stuff at the core, tough patches are a must?

I don't know. I'm blabbering.

I just know that I'm really happy, thinking about it makes me smile and I want to shout about it from the top of the building.

It makes me wanna work harder, get my act together, and be a better person. And every time I'm reminded that I've got a lifetime to get this right, it makes me think that maybe we're on to something here.

2005 could well turn out to be the best year of my life, and it can only get better.

2 Comments:

Blogger TriStupe said...

2005 is moving pretty fast. you think so?

it's already almost mid of the year!

5/12/2005 6:03 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Absolutely! It's scary!!!

5/12/2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home