Saturday, November 12, 2005

X is for Xmas



It's Xmas! 11.05

The lights are up, people are shopping for gifts and there is no excuse not to binge on chocolates and cake and champers.

Yup, it's fast approaching that time of the year when people just have less motivation to work than any time during the year. I don't know how I feel about Xmas. I think it's just the festive, easy-going mood I enjoy. You know, a time to see friends you might not have seen much through the year - bad, bad - and just taking stock of the year. To reflect, to think about what was good and bad in the previous 11 months and what is to come.

My favourite part is the chocolate la.

6 Comments:

Blogger coralmarine said...

Hey, you manage to catch the lightings. Hb and I went down to Orahard Rd on Fri evening and was disappointed..Didn't see much. Where are your pics taken?

11/14/2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Yup. I took them at Dhoby Ghaut. The tree was at Ngee Ann City.

11/14/2005 3:22 AM  
Blogger Home again said...

Heya! I recognised the tree of Ngee Ann! Anyways, you look radiant! Who needs Clarins/ Bioterm and all when there is love...

11/14/2005 4:42 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Of course I need Clarins and Biotherm! hehehe I deliberately put on a spastic face.

11/14/2005 6:24 AM  
Blogger coralmarine said...

Now that you mention, it seems that it's the same tree as last yr. Hb n I took a pic there.

11/14/2005 7:00 AM  
Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Hahah actually yeah, I think they use the same tree every year!

11/14/2005 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home