Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm back...and off again


No wonder the French colonised it

Having been on high alert since 6am this morning, planted my feet in two countries in less than 12 hours, and run from one official meeting to another, let's just say that this reporter is ready to call it a day (although it feels like I just went through three days and didn't sleep a wink during that time). I'm awfully glad to have been there, nonetheless, and I promise I will write about it when I get back. Again.

I have yet to unpack or pack for my Mount Kinabalu trip tomorrow, I have yet to call or message the people I want to, because I just landed and filed my story. I'm tired and haven't had dinner and haven't showered and that's what I need to do now but I'm wired coz there are other things I'd rather do. I know you guys are reading this, and I love you folks. Now, I have to say goodbye again...and go unpack and pack. I won't be able to send or receive messages - so sad - coz mobile phones don't work in the mountains, so I'll be AWOL until Wed midnight, when we get back to KL. By then, I would have conquered Southeast Asia's highest mountain, all 4093 metres of it.

Carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home